Add a Royal Round of Golf
For the first time, we’ve partnered with the Vineyard’s oldest — and most character-filled – golf course to bring you to the links.
The Royal & Ancient Chappaquiddick Links is a local legend, known for links-style play and panoramic views. It’s Chappy’s only golf course and typically open only to members. This summer, you’re invited to practice your irons on this historic, 9-hole executive course as a guest of Vineyard Square.
For a $50 greens fee per peron, we’ll arrange a round at RACL that includes:
- Tickets for the Chappy Ferry
- Pick up and drop off at the Ferry on the Crow Bus (the links’ bright blue VW Bus)
- Club rentals and golf balls at the course
Remember, the Links offer golf as it was intended to be — no golf carts here!
Ready to play?
Give us a call at (508) 627-4711 to arrange a tee time for your stay!
Jaws 40th Anniversary Package
No matter how many times we watch Spielberg’s summer blockbuster, we just can’t shake the suspense. Those scenes from Amity Island hit a little closer to home here on the Vineyard, where cast, crew, and mechanical shark spent months making Jaws come to life. To celebrate the movie’s 40-year anniversary, we’re inviting fans one and all to come explore the real-life Amity Island and tour the original filming locations.
Book a two-night stay in June 2015 that includes a Sunday night and we’ll add in:
- A Jaws poster signed by Vineyard legend Lee Fierro, who delivered one of the most memorable slaps in movie history as Mrs. Kintner.
- A pair of tickets to see Jaws on the big screen at Entertainment Cinemas here in Edgartown — they’re showing it every Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Your very own Jaws map — we put our heads together during the offseason and designed a handy map of all the original filming locations just for Vineyard Square guests. We’re always happy to help you navigate, too.
Summer Kickoff Special
It’s officially island season. Boats are filling in the harbor and sunscreen is flying off the shelves. The kids are still in school, though, and now’s your chance to visit Edgartown before the line at Mad Martha’s stretches down the street. We thought we’d do a little something to help get your summer started right:
Stay at Vineyard Square midweek in June and we’ll take 20% off your rate.